Friday, May 8, 2009

Post-Pig Week

Look at that. Just a few weeks in and we are already slacking on our posts. Geez. :)

To our defense, both Jen and I have had a busy week. Plus, Pig weekend carried enough excitement to last for a while. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make it to spinning this week because of a leadership meeting for GO Cincinnati, but Jen carried on! Our buddy Phil joined her and it sounded like another great workout. I did manage to go to the gym Thursday night where I ran a warmup and lifted for upper body. During my warmup run I experimented with some different paces (trying to match some of the paces our friends carried THROUGHOUT the Flying Pig Marathon) and all I can say is that 9:00 minute miles is faster than it sounds. I liked jumping around to different paces though and I think I'll bump up my gym pace in place of distance for a while.

Speaking of the gym, Jen and I are both going tonight, followed by a delicious Chipotle meal. Don't worry, we get the vegetarian tacos (as opposed to the meat-filled burritos) so it doesn't cancel out the workout. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment